Get Feedback For Your iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch iOS Apps
Get More Feedback
- Add private in-app feedback to complement the App Store reviews
- Hear from users who do not like to leave public reviews
- Easier for users if they can stay in your app to give feedback
Better Than E-Mail
- View analytics (iOS version, Device type, App version)
- Sort and organize feedback by Type or Category
- Use Tags to group similar feedback into custom lists of issues
Improve App Reviews
- In-app feedback provides a better channel for complaints
- Private complaints & suggestions can be addressed quickly
- More feedback helps you prioritize what's important
How It Works
Simply hook up the Feedback Form to your app. We provide all the code that you will need.
You use the Feedback Center to customize the form. Customizations are dynamically loaded at runtime so you do not have to update your app to make form customizations.
Get notified when new feedback arrives in the Feedback Center.
The Feedback Form is what your users or customers will see and use to provide you direct feedback.
The Feedback Form is customizable by you and provides simple fields for your users or customers to fill out.
You can collect ideas, ratings, compliments, comments, bug reports, or anything you like.
Feedback sent by your users or customers will be stored in the Feedback Center available only to you. Depending on the subscription plan, you can have more than one user access the Feedback Center.
The Feedback Center provides the tools to customize the feedback form, sort, filter, report, set status, prioritize, assign, reply individually or in bulk to all the feedback that are received.
Multiple low cost plans to fit your needs.
Free Trial!Learn More
Develop in Objective-C and link with our static library. Our static library provides a native iOS UI Feedback Form for the best integrated look and feel. The static library also communicates with the Feedback Center to pick up your customizations dynamically.
Try Out The Feedback Form
We developed a simple RGB color creation app that uses the Feedback Form. Our free app is called RGBer. The Feedback Form is in the 'About' tab of the app. Try it out and send us feedback.